Botox Injectable Training (Pre-Req & Live Training)
The pre requisite course is an online course that highlights the study and safe injection technique of Botox injection for cosmetic use.
Hands-on Training Course
The Botox class is an all-inclusive hand on training class for all nurses and physicians, entering the cosmetic field of practice. Allowing participants to begin performing Botulinum Toxin injectable procedures immediately. The course provides a certification for the Botulinum A Injection once completed.
- Certified Cosmetic Injectable Educators
- Student ratio 4 to 1 Instructor
- Training Materials In Botulinum Toxin A
- FDA Approved Botox cosmetic injectable products from Allergan.
- Supplies provided
- Models provided
- Certificate Awarded
- Training is performed at our Training Facility.
- Educators will demonstrate procedures to students.
- Students will be able to practice techniques on their model.
- All Students receive a 50 unit vial of FDA approved Botulinum A for the use of Cosmetic treatments in the areas of Glabella and Crow’s feet areas.
- In addition areas of the upper face will be included (non FDA indication) these injections are considered off label use, and are accepted in standard publication.
Instructor Aesthetics Medical Training